The documents required to apply for an IEC code:
- Current Bank Account Details
- Self-attested copy of the PAN (permanent account number ) card
- Banker’s Certificate
- Two copies of the passport size photograph of the applicant, that is duly attested by the banker of the applicant
Import Export (IE) Code is a registration required for persons importing or exporting goods and services from India
Who issues IEC code ?
- IE Code is issued by the Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT), Ministry of Commerce and Industries, Government of India.
- IE Code is unique 10 digit code issued by DGFT – Directorate General of Foreign Trade, Ministry of Commerce and Government of India.
Benefits of having IEC
- Unlock international Markets
- Avoid illegal transport (Export/import)
- The Complete online process
- Permanent Registration – No Renewal
- No Annual maintenance fees
- Easy Documentation – Only 4 docs required