An Audit is a systematic examination of accounts, statutory records, documents and vouchers of an organization to validate the financial statement.
Types of Audit Services provided:
1) Company/Statutory Audit: As per Companies Act of 2013.
2) Internal Audit : Internal Audit is a compliance test which has been mandated by Section 138 of the Companies Act, 2013 .
3) Income Tax Audit : Income Tax audit under Section 44AB of Income Tax Act 1961.
4) Bank Audit : Audit as per RBI Regulations.
5) GST Audit: As required by GST Law.
6) Stock Audit
7) Safety Audit
8) Process Quality Check Audit